Monday, October 1, 2012

library Book

I selected my book from the library because I would like to learn more about my Irish Heritage.
My book has one author.
The title of the book I chose is Irish Heritage.
The book was printed by W. Tempest, Dundalgan Press.
The book was printed in Dundalk in 1963, 8th impression.



The book Irish Heritage was written by E.E.Evans. He is the sole author of this book as well. It was printed by W. tempest at Dundalgan Press in Dundalk in 1963. It is also the 8th impression of the book. I selected this book because I would love to learn more about my heritage. Someday I would love to go over and visit Ireland. The ideal time I would love to go is during St. Patrick's Day. This is an important holiday because, "It is regarded as the proper time to commence sowing"(Evans 154). For Irish people it is very important to get potatoes planted as soon as possible. Being Irish I would love to go and see how it is done someday.



Works Cited
1. Irish Heritage



No comments:

Post a Comment