Monday, August 27, 2012

Who I am


My name is Amber McAllister. I come from the small town of Walker Minnesota, which is about two hours north of Saint Cloud. I have one older sister named Amanda who is one of my closest friends since we are only 11 months apart in age. I am a very family oriented person. I grew up living next door to my grandparents. We seemed to do everything with them. I was raised as a Christian and went to church twice a week. I went to WHA High School and graduated in 2011 with a class of 64 students. One of my favorite places to be is Target Field because I love Baseball. I attended six games this summer with numerous friends. Spending time with my friends is very hard to do in the summer since I work three jobs. Those include being a cashier, nanny and waitress. I chose Saint Cloud State University because it was close to home, but not too close. Also I have many family members who attended this University. This will be my second year attending. My major is Accounting and someday I would like to become a Certified Public Accountant.

No comments:

Post a Comment